- Visit The Queen's Gallery, opened by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations
- Soak up the royal English splendour and enjoy an audio tour of the Gallery's current exhibition, including special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
- See some of the world's finest paintings, drawings and decorative arts
Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to come face to face with over 200 original Leonardo da Vinci drawings.
Commemorating the 500-year anniversary of the death of the quintessential Renaissance man, this exhibition will also feature two seemingly blank sheets, which when viewed under ultraviolet light reveal long-lost drawings which formed preparatory sketches for Leonardo's iconic masterpiece Adoration of the Magi.
These two sheets have never before been on public display. If you're an art buff or a collector of unique cultural experiences, scribble a Vitruvian Man onto your calendar today, and don't miss this incredible exhibition.
Step through the pillared portico and right into The Queen's Gallery. This public art gallery is part of Buckingham Palace and thus a pretty special place to view some (royally approved) artwork, plus changing exhibitions.
It wouldn't be a trip to London without delving into some of its royal past and present! Here at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, you'll see changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, and more gorgeous, gilded treasures than you can count.
See old master paintings, rare furniture, rich tapestries, decorative arts and amazing photographic images from a huge collection. There's also a spectacular assembly of silver-gilt furniture, which would have sparkled throughout the Stuart court.
Don't forget your free multimedia guide for special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts!
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Changing of the Guard: Guided Tour
Watch the famous Changing of the Guard on a journey through British tradition
Buckingham Palace State Rooms Tour, Changing of the Guard & Afternoon Tea
An afternoon of classic British indulgence and royal tradition