- Visit The Queen's Gallery, opened by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations
- Soak up the royal English splendour and enjoy an audio tour of the Gallery's current exhibition, including special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
- See some of the world's finest paintings, drawings and decorative arts
King George IV was something of a collector. Arguably the most artistically inclined of all British monarchs, he amassed a collection of works fit for a king, much of which remains in the Royal Collection.
Like many rich people, George liked to splurge on elaborate art, purchasing paintings, metalwork, textiles, furniture, books, and ceramics in vast numbers, buying only the finest works by the greatest artists of the day – what else?
Bringing together Dutch and Flemish masterpieces, magnificent portraits by Sir Thomas Lawrence and Sir Joshua Reynolds, delicate French porcelain, intricate goldsmithing, and elegant books and drawings, this exhibition will present George IV's life through the art that enriched his world.
Step through the pillared portico and right into The Queen's Gallery. This public art gallery is part of Buckingham Palace and thus a pretty special place to view some (royally approved) artwork, plus changing exhibitions.
It wouldn't be a trip to London without delving into some of its royal past and present! Here at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, you'll see changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, and more gorgeous, gilded treasures than you can count.
See old master paintings, rare furniture, rich tapestries, decorative arts and amazing photographic images from a huge collection. There's also a spectacular assembly of silver-gilt furniture, which would have sparkled throughout the Stuart court.
Don't forget your free multimedia guide for special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts!
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket