Tickets for The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace
Visit The Queen's Gallery and treat yourself to some royally approved artwork
- Visit The Queen's Gallery, opened by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations
- Soak up the royal English splendour and enjoy an audio tour of the Gallery's current exhibition, including special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
- See some of the world's finest paintings, drawings and decorative arts
In October 1875, the Prince of Wales set off on a 4-month tour of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Nepal. Witness the details of his traveling escapades in this fascinating exhibition, featuring some of the finest Indian treasures and South Asian art from the Royal Collection, all presented to the Prince during his visit.
Step through the pillared portico and right into The Queen's Gallery. This public art gallery is part of Buckingham Palace and thus a pretty special place to view some (royally approved) artwork, plus changing exhibitions.
It wouldn't be a trip to London without delving into some of its royal past and present! Here at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, you'll see changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, and more gorgeous, gilded treasures than you can count.
See old master paintings, rare furniture, rich tapestries, decorative arts and amazing photographic images from a huge collection. There's also a spectacular assembly of silver-gilt furniture, which would have sparkled throughout the Stuart court.
Don't forget your free multimedia guide for special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts!
- Access to the museum
- Multimedia guide in English
- Access to other parts of Buckingham Palace
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.