- Get your musical-loving friends together for a top night out at the theater in London
- Watch the haunting show that's been dazzling audiences all over the world since 1986
- Be enchanted by classic hits like Music of the Night, Think of Me, Angel of Music, and, of course, The Phantom of the Opera
Hide your chandeliers, the Phantom is in town! Currently in its 33rd bone-chilling, spine-tingling year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to enchant and entrance audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre, London. Get the musical fans together and prepare for a night of theatrical magic.
Even if you've never seen this hit musical, based on the French novelist Gaston Leroux's 1910 Gothic novel Le Fantome de L'Opera, you'll know the songs.
Haunting numbers like Music of the Night, Think of Me, Angel of Music, and of course, The Phantom of the Opera are just as powerful now as when The Phantom of the Opera made its stage debut at the hands of Andrew Lloyd Webber and team, back in 1986.
Get stuck into the tale of a twisted love triangle in this theatrical phenomenon. It's packed with brilliant set designs, amazing acting, and some achingly heartfelt songs you'll be singing for weeks.
- Entrance to The Phantom of the Opera (best available seat within a selected price band)
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the box office no later than one hour prior to the start of the performance
- Please enter the theater promptly, as latecomers cannot be admitted until a designated point in the performance, which is approximately 25 minutes after curtain-up
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.