- Be part of the action with a fully immersive theatrical tour of London's most gruesome history with state of the art special effects
- 19 interactive performances in 360° sets will inform and terrify you, with just enough humour sprinkled here and there
- For Halloween, two special shows will take over! Walk London's cobbled streets in Screamfest, and talk to the spirit world with a Seance!
Combining immersive theatrical storytelling and a suspenseful guided tour of history's most gruesome crime and punishment, a trip to The London Dungeon is a horribly fun way to get a history lesson.
Descend into the dungeon's depths with a creepy jester as your guide, while metallic grinding noises of rusty cogs and chains set the mood for the macabre scenes below. Side effects may include feelings of profound dread!
Once below, there are 19 interactive shows packed with ghastly thrills and stomach-churning history.
Meet Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd, and Jack the Ripper, plus the hapless victims of The Torture Chamber in the flesh.
Take The Tyrant Boat Ride in total darkness to your own beheading, and Escape The Great Fire of London before you go crispy.
One easy smartphone ticket gets you in the door. Getting back out is another matter...
- Entrance to The London Dungeon
- Access to 19 interactive shows
- A drink in the tavern
- Access to the rides
Show your smartphone ticket at the admissions desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: from station Waterloo, follow the exit for the South Bank. The London Dungeon is in County Hall next to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Tube: the nearest tube stations are Westminster and Waterloo. From Westminster, exit onto Westminster Bridge (Exit 1) and then cross over the Bridge. SEA LIFE London Aquarium is visible from the bridge. From Waterloo, follow the exit signs for the South Bank (Exit 6) and walk towards the Coca-Cola London Eye
- On foot: just follow signs for the South Bank; it's right next door to the Coca Cola London Eye and SEA LIFE London Aquarium
For obvious reasons, it's always a good plan to go to the bathroom before descending into a terrifying dungeon.
It’s my third visit to the dungeons and it’s nice to see there were 3 new acts so it kept the whole thing interesting.
I’ll be back for a forth visit in the future.