Tickets for The London Cabaret Club
See London's West End stars up close in an original live cabaret show
- Watch a live cabaret performance with a British theme in one of London's top venues
- See London West End stars singing and dancing with amazing, original choreography
- Choose from the show only, dinner and show, or the VIP dinner and show package (including priority seating, cast meet-and-greet, and a souvenir brochure)
Celebrate the best of British culture with The London Cabaret Club's British-themed show! Watch West End stars singing and dancing as you dine on exquisite food. Choose from the show only, dinner and show, or the VIP dinner and show package. Britannia rules!
Ready for some real English entertainment? The London Cabaret Club has been serving up distinctive quality cabaret shows since its first pop-up event in 2013. There's no better place to watch the stars from London's West End do original singing and dancing up close!
Choose from the show only, dinner and show, or VIP dinner and show as you enjoy this unique, live cabaret act with a distinctly British theme. The original choreography will blow you away as much as the venue itself.
If you choose the show only, you'll sit in comfy, theater-style seating. Opt for dinner too and three show-stopping courses will be yours.
If you're living the high life, go for the VIP dinner and show. You'll get a three-course dinner from an extra-special VIP menu, priority view seating, a souvenir brochure, and even a meet and greet with the cast!
- Show Only: Theater style seating
- Dinner & Show: 3-course dinner + show
- VIP Dinner & Show: 3-course dinner from enhanced menu + priority view seating + meet-and-greet with the cast + souvenir brochure
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The bar opens at 18:30
- Dinner starts at 20:30
- The show starts at 21:15
- NightLounge Club: Fri & Sat 23:30 - 03:00
- Metro: Holborn station, from there a 5-minute walk
- Bus: Lines B or F to Bloomsbury Square, from there a 1-minute walk