- Take a bus tour through London in the company of two wickedly funny guides, who will spill secrets about twisted characters, bloody murders and executions, and supernatural happenings
- Ride an elegantly refurbished double-decker pitch-black 1960s Routemaster bus through the city. This former funeral bus now hosts a bus tour unlike any other in the city
- Surprisingly informative, and hellishly funny, this Ghost bus Tour from the London Necrobus Company is a sightseeing show with actors and on-board technical trickery
This tour, like the history of London itself, is bloody, brutish, and packed with the tortured souls of the dead. In the manner of a mad scientist in a laboratory on a hill, these award-winning tours bring fantastical creations to unearthly life. You'll laugh, you'll learn, you'll scream.
London was built on a foundation of bone and blood by Roman conquerors nearly two millennia ago. And since that time, the bloodshed has scarcely let up, making it a hotbed of lingering spiritual menace and malevolent paranormal activity. London Ghost Bus Tours shares sights and stories of the otherworldly, with history, theatrics and ghoulish delight.
Hop aboard a 1960s Routemaster bus with an eerie backstory, and join the company of your two twisted (and very funny) guides, who will show you the hidden, the unseen, and the spectral sights of London. From the demon barber of Fleet Street to the Cross Bones Graveyard of Southwark, from the famous tombs of Westminster Abbey to the black dog of Newgate Prison, the capital has had more than its fair share of pain and misery, and the necromantic powers of The Ghost Bus will bring that all to life.
You'll also get to see the other famous sights of the city, like the Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and The Tower of London. A rollicking mix of real information, possibly true stories, theatrical magic and hysterically funny (and slightly manic) guides, this tour is not for the faint of heart. But those with the courage to explore the darker side of history will leave wildly entertained (and maybe a wee bit terrified).
- Tour leaves from outside the Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square
- Take any bus to Trafalgar Square area
- By train or tube: Charing Cross or Embankment stations
It was an amaizing experience, i really loved it and laughed a lot!
i participated to the Tour of Tuesday 18th of October at 7:30pm and i had a pregnancy emergency i asked to the comedian to geet off the bus and he was so kind that he asked everybody to get off the bus, asked everybody to follow him through a street to show them a special place and let me go in a bar instead.
Everybody got another experience of the Tour
i am so thankfull to this guy, he is amaizing and do his job perfectly
very good experience i recommend it to anybody who wants to be scared and laugh in the same time
thank you to the staff!!!
Great performers - excellent!
It was spooky and hilarious. My mum and I had just a good time, would recommend to anyone
Funny entertainment and many informative storys around the dark places.
Toller Humor ... :)
Die Gost Bus Tour war einfach Spitze! Sehr unterhaltsam und vorallem kurzweilig!! Eine echte Empfehlung, wenn man London mal ein wenig "anders" erleben möchte!
Wir würden die Tour immer wieder machen!!
Es war sehr schön!
It was all perfect