Tickets for The Ghost Bus Tour
Spooktacular city tour in a funeral bus
- Take a bus tour through London in the company of two wickedly funny guides, who will spill secrets about twisted characters, bloody murders and executions, and supernatural happenings
- Ride an elegantly refurbished double-decker pitch-black 1960s Routemaster bus through the city. This former funeral bus now hosts a bus tour unlike any other in the city
- Surprisingly informative, and hellishly funny, this Ghost bus Tour from the London Necrobus Company is a sightseeing show with actors and on-board technical trickery
This tour, like the history of London itself, is bloody, brutish, and packed with the tortured souls of the dead. In the manner of a mad scientist in a laboratory on a hill, these award-winning tours bring fantastical creations to unearthly life. You'll laugh, you'll learn, you'll scream.
London was built on a foundation of bone and blood by Roman conquerors nearly two millennia ago. And since that time, the bloodshed has scarcely let up, making it a hotbed of lingering spiritual menace and malevolent paranormal activity. London Ghost Bus Tours shares sights and stories of the otherworldly, with history, theatrics and ghoulish delight.
Hop aboard a 1960s Routemaster bus with an eerie backstory, and join the company of your two twisted (and very funny) guides, who will show you the hidden, the unseen, and the spectral sights of London. From the demon barber of Fleet Street to the Cross Bones Graveyard of Southwark, from the famous tombs of Westminster Abbey to the black dog of Newgate Prison, the capital has had more than its fair share of pain and misery, and the necromantic powers of The Ghost Bus will bring that all to life.
You'll also get to see the other famous sights of the city, like the Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and The Tower of London. A rollicking mix of real information, possibly true stories, theatrical magic and hysterically funny (and slightly manic) guides, this tour is not for the faint of heart. But those with the courage to explore the darker side of history will leave wildly entertained (and maybe a wee bit terrified).
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver when you board the bus
The tour starts outside the Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Any bus to the Trafalgar Square area
- Train/Metro: Charing Cross or Embankment stations
The Sherlock Holmes pub (opposite the pick-up point in Northumberland Avenue) is a great place for pre or post-tour drinks.
Liked the actors and the kids aged 8 and 12 enjoyed!
I don't normally go to those streets in the City area otherwise. Amazing and scary how London is haunted in general due to its dark history. 👻
Well done indeed to two guides who told London's dark history! 👏🏻
Yes, if you and your family like fun with scary thing, would recommend the tour although it can get quite scary towards the end so NO kids under 10, I would say.