- Enjoy a 50-minute boat ride from Westminster to Canary Wharf and back in a jet-powered speedboat on the River Thames
- Get into the speedboat zooming mood with none other than 007's theme music scoring the adrenaline rush
- Speed passed London's famous waterfront landmarks and carve waves up and down the Thames
If you prefer to do your sightseeing the way James Bond chases bad guys, this jet-powered adrenaline thrill ride on the Thames ought to float your boat. Motor along London's famous waterway carving up waves in an aquabatic speedboat and take in the spectacular riverfront scenery at breakneck speed.
Hop aboard a high-powered speedboat, and rumble along the Thames with the breeze in your hair. You'll be perfectly placed to see the city from the unique vantage point of the river, and you'll be able to sit back and enjoy the iconic sights in complete relaxation.
Until you reach the fast-zone that is...
Once you pass under Tower Bridge, the adrenaline rush hits full throttle. With James Bond's famous theme music blasting out the craft's sound system, you'll see the city become a blur as you reach full-tilt.
Leave the sleepy sightseeing cruise boats in your wake as you roar past with swelling theme music and squeals of excitement. Just like a world-famous spy!
Well, except for those squeals of delight, of course.
Present your smartphone ticket to the admissions staff at Westminster Pier (Point F). Please arrive 20 minutes before your booked timeslot.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Thames Circular Cruise
Get the best views of London as you cruise the Thames with audio commentary
Thames Cruise: Westminster to Greenwich
Cruise from Westminster to Greenwich and see the best of central London
Hop-on Hop-off River Roamer & Emirates Air Line Cable Car
Get around London the scenic, stress-free way!