- See clock towers, bridges, cathedrals and castles as you float the Thames at sunset on a 2-hour river cruise
- A fully stocked bar is onboard, and you'll get a complimentary welcome drink of sparkling wine, plus canapés
- Relax to the sounds of live jazz as you sail off into the sunset
You've been to Big Ben, marveled at Tower Bridge up close, waved to the Queen and eaten some baked beans. The only truly British thing you haven't done is take a cruise on the Thames. See the London sights from the water at sunset to the smooth sounds of live jazz, with a welcome glass of bubbly and canapés.
An evening cruise on the Thames is the perfect way to wind down after a day of sightseeing, and get cranked up for an evening of London adventure - if that's your thing. This 2-hour trip will float you past iconic London landmarks in style, and all you have to do is put your feet up.
Whichever time of year you go, the scenery from the Thames is nothing short of spectacular. You'll get sparkling wine when you board, and your waiter will soon be along with a selection of delicious canapés. Relax, snap twilight pics, or chat to new friends, as you soak up the sweet sounds of on-board live jazz.
This trip is guaranteed to float your boat.
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Live Jazz performer
- 2-hour Thames river cruise
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock and hop on board
- The cruise departs at 18:30, please be there 15 minutes in advance
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Unfortunately, wheelchair users cannot be accommodated on this cruise.
Special dietary requirements
If you are a vegetarian or have special requirements due to allergies etc. please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com to make the necessary arrangements.
Jazz and London by night – what could be better? There's nothing to recommend for this one other than enjoy it and savor the experience!