- See landmarks close to the departure point at Westminster Pier, like Westminster Abbey, the Cabinet War Rooms, the London Eye, the London Aquarium, the London Dungeon and more
- Hop on (or off) at other piers, including Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier, and St Katharine's Dock
- Get up to scratch on London's iconic skyline and some fascinating and surprising tidbits with the live guide's engaging commentary
London's Thames winds its way through the Big Smoke past some of the city's national treasures. Take your seat and enjoy your guide's commentary on the best bits as you see Westminster Abbey, the Cabinet War Rooms, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and more!
Did you know that two-thirds of London's drinking water comes from the River Thames? We don't recommend leaning over the side to drink it, but it'll give you something else to think about as you watch London's landmarks passing you by on this Thames Circular Cruise.
Take your seat, listen and learn as your guide fills you in on the fascinating and surprising history as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and other British landmarks pass on by. All your favorites are included - Westminster Abbey, the Cabinet War Rooms, the London Eye, the London Aquarium, and the London Dungeon!
Want to stretch your legs? Hop on or hop off the boat at a number of piers along the route. Get a drink at St Katharine's Pier, or stop off at Embankment Pier, Festival Pier or Bankside Pier.
The best way to see the British capital is by boat, and unlike when you walk around in the London drizzle, you don't even have to get wet.
- Show your smartphone ticket upon entering boat
- For reduced tickets please bring a valid ID / student ID
- With a single ticket, you can hop on and off at Embankment, Festival, Bankside and St. Katharine’s Pier for the Tower of London. A return ticket will get you back to Westminster Pier
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
On-Board Multi-lingual Commentary Service
- Connect your smartphone to the onboard WiFi, this is the name of the vessel you are travelling on
- Go to your browser and type in 'a.com'
- Once the picture of headphones appears, select your language, click 'continue' and enjoy your audio guide!
Tube lines Central, District, or Jubilee to Westminster Tube Station + 2 minutes walking.
Thames Cruise: Westminster to Greenwich
Cruise from Westminster to Greenwich and see the best of central London
Hop-on Hop-off River Roamer & Emirates Air Line Cable Car
Get around London the scenic, stress-free way!
It was a great experience for them