Tickets for Stonehenge and Roman Baths: Roundtrip from London
History and mystery at Stonehenge, Bath and the Roman Baths
- Visit Stonehenge and see 5,000 years of history and mystery on the breezy Salisbury plain
- Stop for lunch in Bath and see Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon, the Jane Austen Centre, the Assembly Rooms built in 1771 and loads of shops
- Visit the 2,000-year-old Roman Baths and explore amazing, ancient Roman statues and the Georgian Pump Room
No one really knows why Stonehenge was built on the Salisbury plain 5,000 years ago, but you'll love coming to your own conclusions on this day trip from London. See the World Heritage site with a guide, stop for lunch in Bath and then visit the ancient Roman Baths, all in one historical and very British day.
Take a day trip from London and unlock the secrets of the 5,000-year-old Stonehenge, one of Britain's most mysterious attractions. You'll get a professional guide, plus an audio headset in Stonehenge and the Roman Baths. That's right: you'll also see the Roman Baths (after a lunch stop in the appropriately named town of Bath - a Georgian city packed with pretty buildings and terraces).
The Roman Baths were built almost 2,000 years ago on Britain's only natural hot water spring. Take in the statues and architecture of another World Heritage site as you explore the complex - and the Roman temple with its steaming pool.
By the time you head back to London, it'll be high time for something else truly British - a lovely cup of tea.
- Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned luxury coach
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Professional guide throughout the day
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Free Walking tour of Bath
- Admission to the Roman Baths
- Audio Headset in Stonehenge and the Roman Baths
- Entrance to the Georgian Pump Room in the Roman Baths
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and dropoff
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at Victoria Coach Station, gate 18-20
- Departure: April - October 08:15, November - March 07:45. Please make sure to arrive a bit earlier, the bus leaves on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Coach Station
Bus, metro or train to Victoria Coach Station
Unlike Spinal Tap, the original Stone Age craftsmen didn't mix up their measurements - the biggest obelisks are over 30 feet tall!