- Get an hour-long guided tour behind-the-scenes of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea FC
- Tour the tunnel, dressing rooms and press room as you get to know the areas normally reserved for players, management, and officials
- See the Chelsea Museum (also known as the Centenary Museum) - the biggest football museum in London
The famous chants of the Chelsea faithful ring through Stamford Bridge, as the Blues and their passionate fans fill it with atmosphere. You may find it hard to get tickets to take in the actual action, but these tickets get you into the stadium and museum - and right into the action.
The closest to the football action you can get without being tackled by a steward!
Spend an hour with a knowledgeable guide as you peek behind the scenes, with access to areas normally off-limits for fans. Limber up in the home and away dressing rooms, field some questions in the press room, then walk through the tunnel and head to the dugout (you didn't think you were going to be a starter did you?). You'll also get to check out some of the stands - including Matthew Harding Stand, the former North Stand.
You'll also get access to the Museum, where you can walk, decade by decade, through the club's history, so you can get a fuller sense of the history of Stamford Bridge and Chelsea FC. The Chelsea Museum is the biggest football museum in London.
- Entrance to the Museum
- Guided tour of the Stadium
- Lunch at Frankie's Restaurant
Show your ticket at the desk inside 'Stadium Tours and Museum' and ask when the next tour starts - there are two per hour. You can visit the museum either before or after the guided tour.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Museum: 09:30 - 17:00, last admission at 16:30
- Tours: 10:00 - 15:00, at least 2 tours per hour
Metro: District Line, get off at Fulham Broadway Station.
Maybe not one for Arsenal supporters, but Blues fans would be crazy to miss this ultra-exclusive tour!
The Museum is worth a visit.
Missing are pics of all the players, and when they played, just a suggestion.