- Enjoy a guided tour of the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral, visit the oldest crypt in Europe and savour spectacular views over the city from the Golden Gallery
- Explore the dark history of incarceration and execution at the Tower of London and see the famous Crown Jewels up close
- Enjoy a jolly jaunt on the River Thames and cruise to Westminster Pier, taking in the sights of the city from the water
Enjoy an exceedingly British experience with a triple dose of sightseeing magic at London's most iconic locations. Enjoy guided tours of St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, and a river cruise on the Thames - taking in all of the landmarks along the famous waterway. Pip pip!
Marvel at the jaw-dropping architecture and antique interior of St. Paul's Cathedral, and learn the fascinating history of this magnificent building. Explore Europe's largest crypt and the tombs of some of the nation's greatest heroes, and drink in spectacular views of London from the Golden Gallery.
Wander into the dramatic history of imprisonment and execution stretching back for 1,000 years at the Tower of London. Ogle the shiny Crown Jewels, and learn about the wild animals that have called the tower home for the best part of 600 years.
After emerging from the dark chambers of the Tower of London, hop aboard a bobbing boat for a cruise along the River Thames, all the way to Westminster Pier. You'll see the city from a new perspective and your guide will point out all the interest bits as you float on by.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the departure point
- Boarding starts at 12:45, make sure to be on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Leeds Castle, Canterbury & Kent: Small-Group Tour
Get the best of Britain on a guided tour of English countryside highlights
Bath, Avebury & Lacock Tour with Cream Tea
Enjoy an utterly British day on this tour with cream tea and ancient monoliths