- Explore world-class art at the gorgeous Burlington House in Piccadilly
- See incredible exhibitions featuring works by world-renowned artists in a historic setting
- See art presented in an array of media, including print, architecture, painting, and film
Visit Britain's oldest fine art society at the Royal Academy of Arts, and see 250 years of masterful art from internationally-renowned artists, lesser-known geniuses, and burgeoning talents. Check out incredible exhibitions teeming with jaw-dropping art, hear from the artists and curators behind them, socialise in amazing spaces and lots more.
The Royal Academy of Arts has been championing art and artists for 250 years and is Britain's oldest institution devoted entirely to the arts. A privately funded and governed society, it is the society for artists by artists.
Discover impressive work in the Academy's permanent free collection or visit one of their renowned temporary exhibitions.
There's always something new to see at the Royal Academy, so keep an eye on the exhibitions and dive in when the artistic itch strikes!
The Summer Exhibition is the highlight of the British art calendar, featuring a stunning array of masterful art from heavyweights of the art world – as well as submissions from amateur artists around the UK.
- Show your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance of the exhibition
- Your timeslot is the opening time of the exhibition, you can arrive at any moment during the day
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Exhibition organised by the Royal Academy of Arts, London in partnership with Royal Collection Trust and with the collaboration of Bill Viola Studio.
The Royal Academy's location at Burlington House is also the home of the Linnean Society, where Charles Darwin first presented his paradigm-shattering theory of evolutionary biology.
I love/hate this exhibition.
Buying the tickets was easy and enabled us to gain access without a delay.