- See the 40-ton stones of Stonehenge and trace the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors at this wonder
- Walk the site with an audio guide to fill you in on the context, history and myths associated with this significant site
- Travel there and back from London's central Victoria Station, in a comfy air-conditioned coach
Like seeing a solar eclipse from a mountaintop, or getting up close to the pyramids, seeing Stonehenge with your own eyes is something you'll always remember; this mysterious site is full of magic and atmosphere. The easiest way to get there is to take this tour. Leaving directly from London's Victoria Station, you ride in a comfy air-conditioned coach there and back. To make this truly British, opt for the fish and chips meal for afterwards.
This prehistoric site has inspired legends, myths, and wonder for centuries. Built by prehistoric men out of 40-ton rocks, there are enough mysteries surrounding Stonehenge to make the mind boggle. Like how (and why?) did they transport the topstones from a spot more than 300km away?
You won't get answers on your visit, but you will get swept up in the atmosphere, mystery, and spectacle. You'll have some time to explore the site on your own, as your audio guide (available in many languages) gives you history and context for this perplexing marvel.
And this tour, leaving directly from London's Victoria Station, takes you to the world's best henge (and back) in air-conditioned comfort. You'll love the scenic drive through the Salisbury plains - as you sit back and count the shades of green outside the window.
For an extra-British experience, order the ticket with fish and chips, and you'll have a delicious pub meal after you return.
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop offs
- Simply show the ticket on your smartphone
- Morning Tour: Victoria Coach Station Gate 13
- Afternoon Tour: Victoria Coach Station Gate 0
NOTE: The tour lasts approximately 6 hours.