- From the life-sized knitted Ferrari to the world's largest collection of Olympic torches - Ripley's is full of things you never knew you wanted to see. But now that you know, your curiosity grows
- Skip the line to this hands-on museum full of bizarre curiosities and fascinating objects that need to be seen to be believed! There's a human lizard, dinosaur eggs, a portrait of Michelle Obama made out of bottle caps, and a photo of the tallest man (2.72m) in the world
- In addition to various themed exhibits Ripley's has a bunch of fun games such as the laser dodge or the Mirror Maze (fun for kids, but also for adults)
The eccentric explorer Robert Ripley coined the expression "Believe it or not". And you'll have to see the objects on display to believe them (or not) - such as the 4m model of Tower Bridge made from matchsticks, or the shrunken heads from the Amazon. Ripley created this exhibition of over 700 curiosities with the goal of entertaining and engaging people of all ages - a goal that he more than achieved. Skip the line with this ticket and head straight inside.
Step into the weird and wonderful world of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in London’s West End, and discover a unique collection of bizarre and unusual artifacts from around the world. The attraction is organized into five themed exhibitions around Art, Culture, Nature, People, and History.
Designed to challenge the mind and produce gasps of astonishment at every twist and turn, it reflects the tastes and travels of founder Robert Ripley (1890-1949); wherever oddities were found, globetrotting Ripley was there.
The result of his travels is this six-floor attraction right in London's Piccadilly Circus. Audio guides and maps are available, but it's just as much fun to wander through, getting lost in the fascinating oddities and extraordinary exhibitions on display here.
And it's not all for looking - there's many interactive elements, including a James Bond-esque Laser Race, a balance-warping Vortex Tunnel, and the Mirror Maze. And for the very literal 'hands-on experience': dip your hands into the icy Atlantic water that claimed the Titanic.
Ripley's is an attraction that appeals to young and old alike, making a trip here a perfect family day out - whether you can "Believe it or Not"!
COMBO TIME: If you're up for more adventure (or a nearby meal), combine your Ripley's ticket with a meal at Planet Hollywood or a visit to the London Bridge Experience and Tombs. Just choose the option you want when selecting your ticket.
The London Pavillion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 0DA, United Kingdom
- Entry to the Ripley's Believe It or Not! London
- Meal Deal or Attraction Package options available, choose these in the booking stage
- No need to print, show your ticket at the entrance and have fun!
- Metro: Take the tube Piccadilly Circus (Line) and take the exit 4
- Train: Take the train to London Charing Cross, you'll be at Ripley's within 10-15 walk
- Bus: Bus 3, 6, 9 , 12 , 13, 14, 15, 19 , 22, 23, 38, 88, 94, 139, and 453 run through Piccadilly Circus
Handig met betaling aan de kassa iets vertraging, maar daarna kreeg ik de kaartjes ook voor de volgende attractie