- Enter the Jewel House early before the crowds and witness Britain's greatest treasures including swords, rings, crowns, and sceptres
- Enjoy an exclusive tour of the Tower of London with your own Beefeater guide, and learn about the important role of the Beefeaters
- Stay on in the Tower of London afterwards, find out more about its history, and witness the site of past royal executions
Be one of the first visitors to the Jewel House and witness the spectacular Crown Jewels, which have been sparkling here for the last 600 years. Your private Beefeater guide has lots more secrets to share on this special tour of the infamous Tower of London!
Why line up with hundreds of other tourists, when you can join a quintessentially English, tuning-wearing Beefeater for exclusive access before the crowds?
Experience the infamous Tower of London and see the precious Crown Jewels, including swords, rings, crowns, and sceptres. Get the facts on the Tower's storied past. It's been a palace and a prison, and an execution site for three of England's queens.
Unlike the regular Beefeaters outside, your personal guide will be only too happy to smile and pose for photos, as well as answer all your questions about a Beefeater's job. We wonder how many people have asked him if he really does eat beef?
After the tour, you'll be free to stay in the Tower and explore more on your own. See the medieval keep known as the White Tower, and Tower Green, where Henry VIII watched two of his wives lose their heads (literally).
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide directly in front of the Tower Of London ticket office
- City Wonders staff will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets and holding a sign with the tour name at the meeting point
- The tour starts at 09:45. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
'Beefeater' is actually a nickname - their full job title is (ahem) Yeomen Warders of Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress the Tower of London, and Members of the Sovereign's Body Guard of the Yeoman Guard Extraordinary.
Tower of London
Enjoy this year’s special holiday event from 27-31 December!
Best of London with Tower of London VIP Access & Guided Tour
Changing of the Guard, Thames Cruise, and a guided tour of the Tower of London!
exactly as described