Tickets for Planet Hollywood London
2 course meal surrounded by 100 pieces of genuine Hollywood memorabilia
- Choose from a selection of delicious dishes and one of 2 desserts with the Adult Red Carpet Menu or the Kid's Menu
- Kids can post their messages on giant screens for the whole restaurant to see, and pose with life-sized Hollywood figures
- This Central London location makes for a great pre-theater choice
Walk your rumbling tummy down the red carpet for a real taste of showbiz! Planet Hollywood has just been named the Best Child Restaurant in London for the fourth year running, so get yourself and the kids to London's top family-friendly central restaurant for a 2-course meal among the stars.
Movie clips, trailers, music videos, and almost 100 pieces of genuine Hollywood memorabilia surround you and the family at Central London's award-winning Planet Hollywood. It's just a stone's throw from Piccadilly Circus, so if you're planning a pre-theater dinner, this makes a show-stopping family-friendly choice.
Kids will love posting their own messages for the whole restaurant to see on giant screens, and everyone will get a kick out of the real Rocky Red Power Ranger and the life-size gremlin.
Adult Red Carpet Menu
Choose from the blackened chicken mac 'n' cheese, the Plain Jane Burger, the veggie burger, the delicious penne dish, or a scrumptious salad. Save room for the cheesecake or ice-cream dessert!
Kids can opt for either spaghetti with beef meatballs, cheeseburger, hot dog, fish goujons, chicken crunch, mac 'n' cheese or penne pasta, followed by ice-cream, sorbet or a sundae. Served with unlimited soft drinks.
- 2-course Adult Red Carpet menu
- 2-course children's menu including unlimited drinks
- Drinks for adults
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Bakerloo or Piccadilly to Piccadilly Circus Station or Northern Line to Charing Cross
- Bus to Haymarket
Red Carpet Menu - Adults
- Planet Hollywood burger with fries or house salad; Veggie Burger; Southwestern Salad (with chicken, beans, cheese, tortilla strips); Grilled chicken Caesar salad; Penne pomodoro; Sliced grilled Cajun spiced chicken breast with pasta, mushroom, spinach, ricotta cheese
- Homemade cheesecake; Ice cream
Red Carpet Menu - Children (for children 12 years or under, includes unlimited soda)
- Penne pomodoro; Spaghetti and meatballs; Grilled chicken breast; Cheeseburger; Hot dog; Chicken crunch; Fish goujons; Mac & cheese
- Ice cream / Sorbet; Kids sundae
Loads of screens around to see movie and song videos. A good happy atmosphere. Well worth the trip.