Tickets for Madame Tussauds London + Star Wars Experience
Get real with the startling accurate wax celebs
- Get face to face with stars and legends at the original Madame Tussauds in London
- All tickets include the Marvel Super Heroes 4D and Star Wars exhibits
- Enjoy the VIP treatment with priority entrance
The whole family will love a captivating trip to the waxwork world of Marie Tussaud. There are enough realistic figures to bring even the most unimpressible member of your family to life.
When in London, make sure to leave time for an audience with the royal family - including Queen Elizabeth and Prince Harry. But don't stop there: you can also bend it with the Beckhams, come together with the Beatles, and say hello to Adele.
In fact, it seems that everyone who's anyone is there (or at least a lifelike approximation of them). Of course, everyone's made of wax, so the conversation won't be great - but the selfies sure will be!
Madame Tussauds London combines modern celebrity with historical figures, sports legends, silver screen icons and cultural giants. You can also visit the Marvel Super Heroes 4D to get up close and personal with Wolverine, the Invisible Woman and the Incredible Hulk (he says you won't like him when he's angry, but we disagree).
At Madame Tussauds the figures are wax, but the fun is the real deal.
Star Wars Experience
And while you're there, seize your opportunity to use the Force in the immersive Star Wars at Madame Tussauds experience. Featuring stunningly realistic figures from Star Wars Episodes I-VI, in authentic walk-in sets, this is as close as you can get to visiting a galaxy far far away.
- Entrance ticket to Madame Tussauds London
- Priority entrance
- Marvel 4D experience
- Star Wars experience
Show your printed ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Jan - 11 Feb: Mon - Fri 10:00 - 16:00, Sat - Sun 09:00 - 16:00
- 12 - 25 Feb: 09:00 - 16:00
- 26 Feb - 25 Mar: Mon - Thu 10:00 - 16:00, Fri - Sun 09:00 - 16:00
- 26 - 30 Mar: 09:00 - 16:00
- 31 Mar: 09:00 - 17:00
- 1 - 7 Apr: 09:00 - 18:00
- 8 - 21 Apr: 09:00 - 17:00
- 19 Apr: 09:00 - 16:30
- 22 Apr - 30 Jun: Sun - Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 09:00 - 17:00
Over the years, the figure of Adolf Hitler has been variously hidden behind glass to protect his Austrian features from defacement. Try to behave yourself.