- Get face to face with stars and legends at the original Madame Tussauds in London
- All tickets include the Marvel Super Heroes 4D exhibit
- Use the Force and choose the Star Wars option
- Enjoy the VIP treatment with priority entrance
The whole family will love a captivating trip to the waxwork world of Marie Tussaud. There are enough realistic figures to bring even the most unimpressible member of your family to life.
When in London, make sure to leave time for an audience with the royal family - including Queen Elizabeth and Prince Harry. But don't stop there: you can also bend it with the Beckhams, come together with the Beatles, and say hello to Adele.
In fact, it seems that everyone who's anyone is there (or at least a lifelike approximation of them). Of course, everyone's made of wax, so the conversation won't be great - but the selfies sure will be!
Madame Tussauds London combines modern celebrity with historical figures, sports legends, silver screen icons and cultural giants. You can also visit the Marvel Super Heroes 4D to get up close and personal with Wolverine, the Invisible Woman and the Incredible Hulk (he says you won't like him when he's angry, but we disagree).
At Madame Tussauds the figures are wax, but the fun is the real deal.
Optional Star Wars Experience
And while you're there, seize your opportunity to use the Force in the immersive Star Wars at Madame Tussauds experience. Featuring stunningly realistic figures from Star Wars Episodes I-VI, in authentic walk-in sets, this is as close as you can get to visiting a galaxy far far away. Just choose the Star Wars option when getting your ticket.
- Entrance ticket to Madame Tussauds London
- Priority entrance
- Marvel 4D experience
- Star Wars experience (optional)
Special Opening Hours
- May 23rd - May 31st: 09:00 - 18:00
- December 24st: 09:00 - 14:30
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 10:00 - 18:00
- December 31st: 09:00 - 18:00
- January 1st: 10:30 - 18:00
Madame Tussauds is just a two minute walk away from Baker Street tube station. Baker Street underground station is on the Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines.
- After you have received the email with your PDF voucher we advise you to print them
We were asked to pay an extra £3 each to see the Star Wars collection but all thoroughly worth it.
Most impressed by wax models and the 3D super hero film was awesome. Fabulous value for money, wish we had the time to stay longer! Would definitely use Tiqets again as we also saved £35.