- Rub shoulders with celebrity royalty like Ed Sheeran, Eddie Redmayne, and Benedict Cumberbatch, or actual royalty like Her Majesty the Queen
- Join the Marvel Super Heroes for a crime-fighting adventure, then blast across the galaxy to hang out with the stars of the Star Wars movies
- Hail a London cab for a journey through 400 years of the capital’s history in an immersive experience
She's the pop star with it all, and this is your chance to grab a selfie with her. Madame Tussauds London brings Grammy Award winner Ariana Grande to town, ahead of her upcoming sold-out UK summer tour. The fans were asked which look her figure should rock, and Madame Tussauds delivered. Check her out in her trademark oversized jumper, statement over-the-knee boots, and signature high ponytail, complete with braids and hair rings.
She's only there for five weeks, so make sure to catch her before she says, 'Thank u, next!'
Immerse yourself in the glitzy world of celebrity glamour and get a taste of the good life, with a ticket for the original Madame Tussauds in London. A combination of centuries-old waxwork methods and pioneering modern tech brings the enchanting sets and galleries to life in quite spectacular fashion.
Get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of today's biggest stars, and join your favourite celebs at the ultimate A-list party.
Hang out with stars like Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch, experience what it's like to be a member of the Royal Family, or take a time-travelling taxi ride through 400 years of amazing London history.
Then, assemble with Earth's mightiest heroes for a Marvelous crime-fighting adventure, before making the jump to light-speed and exploring a galaxy far, far away with the force-wielding Jedi knights and blaster-toting rebels from the Star Wars universe.
Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Kim and Kanye are all immortalized here too, just in case their Instagram accounts ever get wiped!
- Go to the ticket office, show your smartphone ticket and book a timeslot (subject to availability)
- Once you have your timeslot booked, enter via the main entrance
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket