Tickets for London Zoo
750 species and over 17,000 animals in the world’s oldest scientific zoo
- Why pay more at the gate? Save 18% with this smartphone ticket and spend your savings on some zoo souvenirs! (zoovenirs?)
- Visit Gorilla Kingdom and see Kumbuka and his family of silverback gorillas at close quarters. They have their own island, gym, and African rainforest (seriously!)
- With talks and feeding sessions throughout the day, there's plenty of opportunities to really get to know the inhabitants here!
London Zoo is perhaps the most famous zoo in the whole world. Built by Victorian gentlemen with names like Sir Stamford Raffles and Decimus Burton, it’s been an important part of London life for almost 200 years. Today you’ll be able to take in over 750 species of animals while walking through its historic buildings and grounds.
ZSL London Zoo has undergone a transformation in the past few years. From its Victorian-era 'animal park' origins it's now a conservation-minded institution that puts animals and education first.
Charismatic lowland gorillas, prehistoric Komodo dragons, and Galapagos turtles, mighty lions and tigers... all the big-ticket creatures are on display here. But that's not all, Reptile House, Butterfly Paradise, the Aquarium, Penguin Beach and more will round out your day with plenty of animal sightings.
If the In With The Spiders exhibit creeps you out, visit the two Pygmy Hippos instead. Everyone agrees that Thug and Nicky are delightful.
- Access to the zoo
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Any metro to Camden Town or Regent's Park
- Bus: 274 to Ormonde Terrace or C2 Gloucester Gate
The gorilla colony was blessed with a new addition in 2014, a baby girl named Alika (which means beautiful). She joins the other two females in the group, and the family continues to thrive.