- Explore London's history told through beautifully restored vehicles, exquisite posters and artwork, and fascinating displays
- See the world's first underground steam train, electric tube railway, and a collection of posters and graphic art
- Access to the 'All Aboard' play zone, where kids can be bus conductors, mechanics or train drivers on interactive vehicles
Red buses, black cabs, and the tube. Transport and London are so synonymous with each other that they have their own museum!
Explore London's relationship with the public transport systems which shaped its identity, from 18th-century horse-drawn buses to its pioneering underground railway, and the iconic tube map.
Housed in a charming old flower market, the refurbished vehicles and colourful exhibits tell the story of how transport enabled London's development over the last 200 years.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Picnics are welcome during school holidays and weekends, and can be eaten in the Lower Deck cafe bar located on the ground floor.