- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Journey through London's history as told through beautifully restored vehicles interactive displays, and iconic posters
- See the world's first underground steam and electric trains, classic London buses and trams, plus vintage vehicles
- Access the 'All Aboard' play zone, where kids assume roles of conductors, mechanics, or drivers on interactive vehicles
Red buses, black cabs, and the tube. Transport and London are so synonymous with each other that they have their own museum!
Explore London's relationship with the public transport systems which shaped its identity, from 18th-century horse-drawn buses to its pioneering underground railway, and the iconic tube map.
Housed in a charming old flower market, the refurbished vehicles and colourful exhibits tell the story of how transport enabled London's development over the last 200 years.
Picnics are welcome during school holidays and weekends, and can be eaten in the Lower Deck cafe bar located on the ground floor.