- Experience five of London's best bars and clubs in the best party districts of Central London: Piccadilly Circus, Soho and Leicester Square
- Get free entry into all of the clubs - for savings of £50 or more. Put that extra money towards drink specials in each bar!
- Be led by your awesome London host, and capture the memories thanks to a professional photographer on hand to snap the fun!
Save big money on booze, cruise some of the West End's best bars, and make new friends while you're at it. There's everything to love about this epic night out. The London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour is consistently rated one of the best things to do in London by top lifestyle guides. With free entry into bars and clubs and big savings on drink's specials, it's a night to remember - even though you might not!
Your local guide will take you and your cohort of fun-loving new friends deep into the London party scene of Piccadilly Circus, Soho and Leicester Square. All night long it'll be VIP treatment too: no entry fees at the door, and drink specials at each bar!
Bar Soho and Rumba are on the agenda, as are popular nightclubs like Piccadilly Institute, Zoo Bar and Ruby Blue. With special discounts in each place you'll be well taken care of. Your liver? Not so much.
Oh, and if you're worried that your hands will be too full to take those essential selfies in each new place, fear not - a professional photographer will snap photos for you to share (or untag yourself from).
Party until dawn (or as long as you can last), as part of the fabric of London's notorious party scene. And, as you're on your way out, make sure to ask your guide for the best kebab stop on the way home. Bonus!
Piccadilly Institute (1 Piccadilly Circus, W1J 0DA – Next to ‘Ripley’s Believe it or not’)
- Entry to 5 Bars/Clubs (save up to £50 just on entrance fees!)
- 5 free shots
- Exclusive drink discounts all night
- Professional photographer to capture the fun
- Don't forget to tip the bar staff
How to use your ticket
Simply flash the ticket on your smartphone when you reach the meeting point.