- Join a special lunch cruise and experience something different to a regular restaurant
- See the London sights from the River Thames, from Big Ben, to London Bridge, Parliament and more
- Enjoy a top quality two-course lunch cooked on board, and audio commentary
Wondering how to get the best views of London's Thames and the city's iconic buildings? Get on the Bateaux London Lunch Cruise, sailing you into the heart of it all. Enjoy two special courses cooked on board, plus tea, coffee and audio commentary. It's a London must for sightseers!
Board your Bateaux London Lunch Cruise at Embankment and set sail into the London skyline, on the UK's famous River Thames.
Step outside on deck and see Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Bridge and the mighty Parliament buildings all begging for a photo. There's live commentary too, if you're looking for a history lesson with your lunch.
Tuck into two courses cooked on board, plus tea and coffee, and the bar is always open. If you're looking for a London treat with amazing city views, this is it!
Lunch menu (subject to change):
- English lamb rump with aged parmesan risotto, wild mushrooms, watercress puree and pan jus or pumpkin tortellini with sage butter and parmesan crackling (V)
- Pistachio and apricot torte with apricot coulis, crème anglaise and mint poached apricots (V)
- Fairtrade coffee, teas, and infusions with petit fours (V)
Children's lunch menu:
- Chicken, cheddar and leek crumble with garden vegetables and sweet potato fries
- Chocolate brownie "pizza" with vanilla ice cream
- Cruise over the Thames
- Sightseeing commentary
- Two-course set menu
- Tea and coffee
- Wine, beer and spirits
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.