- Choose from two flights over London - a 10-minute flight (London Buzz) or a 20-minute flight (London Sights)
- Take off from Battersea Heliport and get the lowdown on the sights from your trusted pilot
- See the London Eye, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and more!
Take off from Battersea Heliport and prepare for a panoramic spectacular in the skies of London. Choose from a 10-minute flight (London Buzz) or a 20-minute flight (London Sights) and get a whole new perspective on landmarks such as the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Houses of Parliament, and more!
Battersea Heliport is where royals, VIPs and celebrities land and depart from London. Which makes it the perfect place for you to start your adventure too!
See the Royal Albert Hall, the Shard and the Gherkin on this 10-minute flight. Spot the sunbathers (or umbrellas?) in Hyde Park and Battersea Park. Wave to your fave MPs at the Houses of Parliament, cast your shadow over the Queen at Buckingham Palace, and be glad you're not stuck in traffic down there in Trafalgar Square!
On this 20-minute flight you'll be flown down the Thames from west to east, taking in the same iconic UK landmarks as the London Buzz, but also getting eyes on more of The Big Smoke as well. See everything from Craven Cottage to Clapham Junction, from the Tower of London to the Kia Oval Cricket Ground.
Show your smartphone tickets and valid photo IDs at the heliport. Make sure to be there 30 minutes before your flight!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Train to Clapham Junction. From there, it's a short taxi ride or a 10-minute walk
- Bus to York Gardens on Lombard Road