Tickets for London Eye: Flexi Fast Track
Priority Entrance to the top of the world
- Enjoy a ride in the world's tallest observation wheel
- Count the London landmarks from the comfort of your capsule
- Enter the London Eye at any time of the day
- Be astonished by the breathtaking 360-degree views of London
Visit London's most popular attraction, the London Eye. High up in the sky you'll enjoy spectacular views of the city, from Westminster Abbey to the Tower of London. Traveling at a casual 26cm per second, a ride in one of the 32 capsules gives you plenty of time to admire the London landmarks that surround you. This Fast Track ticket gives you Priority Access.
A 30-minute ride above the Thames gives you incredible views of prime London real estate. Parliament and Big Ben are across the Thames, then there's the West End, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's and so much more.
Each of the 32 high-tech enclosed capsules is climate-controlled, and the whole wheel rotates so gradually that you get more than just a panoramic view. You get an unobstructed - yet constantly shifting - view of one of the world's most important cities.
And it's not just the views outside that are remarkable; at 135 meters tall, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in the world. And it's 1 1/2 times taller than the Statue of Liberty!
Erected in 1999 as the Millennium Wheel (and set to last only a month), the London Eye was such an instant hit that plans to make it permanent went into action almost immediately. As it is so popular, the lines can be quite daunting. This Flexi Fast Track ticket allows you to skip the line and head to the Priority Entrance (once you've booked a timeslot).
Each year the Coca-Cola London Eye receives more visitors than the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramids of Giza. Once you've taken a 360 degree tour of the Big Smoke, you'll understand why it's so popular.
- Once you've received your email with the PDF tickets, you must print them
- Before going to the London Eye, go to the ticket office at the Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB. There you can pick a time for your visit to the London Eye
- Please be at the priority check-in desk at the London Eye 15 minutes before your scheduled experience time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 - 26 May: 11:00 - 18:00
- 27 - 31 May: 10:00 - 20:30
- 1 June - 3 September: 10:00 - 20:30
- 4 September - 21 December: 11:00 - 18:00
- 22 - 23 December: 10:00 - 20:30; 24 December: 10:00 - 17:30; 25 December: Closed; 26 - 30 December: 10:00 - 20:30 and 31 December: 10:00 - 15:30
- Train: Any train to Waterloo
- Metro: Any metro to Waterloo
- Bus: 211, 77 or 381
This is a great thing to do on your first day in the city, to orient you, or on your last, so you can check off the sights you've seen up close.