Tickets for London Eye: Flexi Fast Track
Fast-track your way to the top, and get access to the 4D cinema & lounge
- Go for a spin (albeit slowly) in the world's tallest observation wheel and get 360° views of London!
- Count the London landmarks from the comfort of your capsule, from Big Ben to Westminster and more
- Includes access to the 4D cinema and the lounge at the foot of the London Eye, overlooking the River Thames
Step into your spaceship-style capsule on London's most popular attraction, the London Eye, and go for a spin (OK fine it's a 'slow rotation') high in the sky! See London's best buildings, from Westminster Abbey to Big Ben and the Tower of London, and check out the 4D Cinema and Lounge.
The London Eye attracts more visitors each year than the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramids of Giza! It might be colder and windier than those at times, but it’s definitely a highlight of any trip to London!
Fast-track your way to the front of the line with this speedy smartphone ticket, a brilliant bonus in high season when queues can be looooong.
Before stepping into your capsule, check out the live-action film and amazing aerial photography in the 4D Cinema - the perfect prelude to your ride!
From high in the sky you’ll get spectacular views of the city, from Westminster Abbey to the Tower of London, the winding Thames, St. Paul's Cathedral and good old Big Ben. Want more snaps? The Eye Lounge at the foot of the London Eye overlooks the River Thames.
Cor blimey guvna, you can’t get better than that!
- Once you've received your email with the PDF tickets, you must print them
- Before going to the London Eye, go to the ticket office at the Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB. There you can pick a time for your visit to the London Eye
- Please be at the priority check-in desk at the London Eye 15 minutes before your scheduled experience time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 - 29 March: 11:00 - 18:00
- 30 March - 1 April: 10:00 - 21:30
- 2 - 15 April: 10:00 - 20:30
- 16 April - 25 May: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 18:00; Saturday & Sunday 10:00 - 20:30
- 26 May - 2 September: 10:00 - 20:30
- 3 September - 21 December: 11:00 - 18:00
- 22 - 23 December: 10:00 - 20:30; 24 December: 10:00 - 17:30; 26 - 30 December: 10:00 - 20:30 and 31 December: 10:00 - 15:30
- Train: Any train to Waterloo
- Metro: Any metro to Waterloo
- Bus: 211, 77 or 381
This is a great thing to do on your first day in the city, to orient you, or on your last, so you can check off the sights you've seen up close.
Pro tip: Do pay attention and read everything in your inbox and on the app. If you need to print the ticket, do so ahead of time, as the closest internet cafe is a haul.
Will totally repeat this purchase when my niece comes over for a visit.