- Join a special dinner cruise on the London Thames that makes the perfect opportunity to get dressed up - a romantic treat or a surprise gift for friends?
- See the London sights from the river Thames, from Big Ben, to London Bridge, Parliament and more
- Enjoy a top quality 5-course dinner cooked on board, and live entertainment
Dust off your best fancy clothing and get ready for a night of VIP treatment on the Bateaux London Dinner Cruise. Enjoy 5 courses cooked on board, plus tea, coffee and live entertainment. It's a London must for sightseers, with an element of luxury!
Board your Bateaux London Dinner Cruise boat at Embankment and set sail into the London skyline, on the UK's famous river Thames.
Step outside on deck and see Big Ben ticking, the London Eye spinning and the mighty Parliament buildings glistening. Inside, the live band will be providing a special soundtrack.
Dinner is five delicious courses cooked on board, plus tea and coffee, and the bar is always open. If you're looking for a London treat with amazing city views, this is it!
Menu (subject to change):
- Artisan bread from Peyton and Byrne with farmhouse butter
- Smoked mackerel rillettes with horseradish mousse, beetroot and radish or baby vegetables with fromage blanc, wild flower honey and new season leaves (V)
- English lamb rump with aged parmesan risotto, wild mushrooms, watercress puree and pan jus or pumpkin tortellini with sage butter and parmesan crackling (V)
- Pistachio and apricot torte with apricot coulis, crème anglaise and mint poached apricots (V)
- Fairtrade coffee, teas, and infusions with petit fours (V)
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Public transport to Embankment, Charing Cross, or Waterloo station + a short walk.