- Join a special afternoon tea cruise from central London - it's the perfect opportunity to get out on the water
- See the London sights from the River Thames - from Big Ben, to London Bridge, Parliament and more
- Enjoy a top quality afternoon tea of sandwiches and pastries, and live piano entertainment
There's nothing more English than afternoon tea, but stir in some London sights on the River Thames and you've got a real treat. Enjoy sandwiches and pastries as you gaze at Big Ben, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and more to the sounds of a live pianist!
Board your Bateaux London Afternoon Tea Cruise boat at Embankment and set sail into the London skyline for afternoon tea on the UK's famous River Thames.
Step outside on the deck and see Big Ben ticking, the London Eye spinning and the mighty Parliament buildings glistening. Inside, the live pianist will be providing a special soundtrack.
Afternoon tea is a selection of delicious sandwiches and pastries, plus tea and coffee - and the bar is always open. If you're looking for a London treat with amazing city views, this is it!
Menu (subject to change):
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
- Egg and cress (V)
- Cucumber and minted yoghurt (V)
- Roast beef and rocket
Afternoon Tea Cakes
- Mini donuts
- Chocolate fudge brownie
- Lemon tart
- Traditional and golden raisin
- Cornish clotted cream, strawberry preserve
Afternoon Tea Blend
- Selection of teas or fairtrade coffee
- Cruise over the Thames
- Solo pianist
- Assortment of sandwiches and cakes
- Scones with clotted cream and preservatives
- Selection of teas
- Other drinks such as wine
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.