- Winner of the 2014 BBC Radio 2 Audience Olivier Award
- The struggle for Liberté, Égalité and Fraternité brought to life
- Seen by more than 60 million people
The West End's longest running musical, Les Miserables, is based on the classic novel by Victor Hugo. Even Russell Crowe's singing in the movie version couldn't dampen people's spirits for the story of Jean Valjean’s quest for redemption. This production is based on the iconic Royal Shakespeare Company version, and features fresh orchestrations and updated designs - plus an incredible cast of performers to bring Revolutionary France to life on a West End stage.
The show includes hits such as “I Dreamed a Dream”, “On My Own” and “Do You Hear the People Sing?” Come experience the spectacle that’s kept musical theatre fans flocking to the West End for thirty years and counting.
- Recommended for children aged 7 or over; children under 5 will not be admitted. Parental guidance advised.
- Seats on the side of the Upper Circle are classed as side view restricted. Seats from Row R back in the Stalls and Row H back in the Dress Circle may be restricted view due to the overhang and may not have a view of the top of the stage.