Tickets for Kensington Palace
See the palace and visit the Diana: Her Fashion Story exhibition
- Kensington Palace unveils a palace of secret stories and public lives
- Explore the beautifully landscaped gardens and see where Prince William lives with Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, and their children
- Experience life as a 17th and 18th-century royal courtier and see the new Diana: Her Fashion Story exhibition
An actual royal palace - it's where Prince William lives with the Duchess of Cambridge and their two kids. Though you probably won't bump into them in the hallway, it's still a fascinating window into the lives of royals past and present. The Diana: Her Fashion Story exhibition celebrates the life and style of the 'People's Princess'.
London's Kensington Palace has been a royal residence for over 300 years. At Queen Victoria's behest, the State Rooms were opened to the public in 1899, on her 80th birthday. Since then it's been both a private residence for the royal family and a public museum.
Head up the magnificent Grand Staircase, visit the King's State Apartments, and the King's Gallery. The beautifully ornate Cupola Room, and The Drawing Room will make you feel like you're among royalty (which, of course, you are).
Afterward, swing through the Palace Gardens. Wander the shady Cradle Walk and look out upon the ornamental flowers in the Sunken Garden. It's a great opportunity to practice your royal wave.
Print your smartphone voucher and show it at the Admissions office of Kensington Palace.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Last admission one hour before closing.
- Metro: Any metro to High Street Kensington (10-min walk), Queensway (10-min walk) or Notting Hill Gate (20-min walk)
- Bus: 70, 94, 148 or 390 to Bayswater Road; 9, 10, 49, 52, 70 or 452 to Kensington High Street
Queen Victoria was born in the palace and met her eventual husband Albert there. It was only when she was coronated that she finally moved into Buckingham Palace. Such a hard life...