- Head into the Palace of Westminster as it closes for the day and see the home of British democracy without the crowds
- Walk in the footsteps of Queen Elizabeth and see the Robing Room, Royal Gallery, Prince's Chamber, and House of Commons
- Explore the grandiose House of Lords when it's practically empty, a great chance to see this British seat of power
Explore the history of London's most politically hallowed ground on this behind-the-scenes parliament tour. Head inside the Palace of Westminster as other visitors are going home for the day, stand in an empty House of Lords, take a guided walk in the footsteps of Queen Elizabeth, and hear your footsteps echo through the halls.
Polish your crowns, it's time for a royally uncommon tour.
Starting in Westminster Hall, explore the oldest parts of the palace, and make your way to the Royal Staircase. Here you'll follow the route the Queen takes (doing her customary wave) on her annual State Opening of Parliament.
Walk through the building's most impressive rooms, including the Queen's Robing Room, the Royal Gallery, and the Prince's Chamber.
Thanks to after-hours access, you'll encounter striking art and architecture and an almost empty House of Lords and House of Commons.
Get up close to some beautiful works of architecture and art by the likes of Augustus Pugin, Sir Charles Barry, Professor William Dyce, Daniel Maclise and more, with no annoying crowds blocking your view.
- Meet your group at the Winston Churchill Statue on Parliament Square and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. The tour leaves at 16:00 and latecomers won't be waited for, refunded, or re-booked
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Sites visited during the tour:
- Norman Porch
- Queen's Robing Room
- Royal Gallery
- Prince's Chamber
- Chamber of the House of Commons
- Chamber of the House of Lords
- Westminster Hall
- St. Stephen's Hall
- Central Lobby
- Peers Lobby
- Voting Lobby