- Hop on and off at over 80 different stops on three routes across Central London for 24 hours
- Enter the Tower of London (on the same day, or up to 7 days after doing the bus tour) and see the Jewel House and the Crown Jewels!
- Take a river cruise or choose one or all of three free walking tours, all included
With a 24-hour bus ticket in your pocket, London and all of its amazing attractions are at your disposal. You'll also get entry into the Tower of London, a Thames Hop-on Hop-off river cruise pass, 3 free walking tours, and more!
Bring London to life in just 24 hours when you board the Hop-on Hop-off Bus for a tour like no other.
As you go between three main sightseeing tour routes you can jump on or off at over 80 stops across central London. See whatever you like! Sunny day? Take the free Thames river sightseeing cruise.
Love history and culture? Go on one of three free walking tours - Changing of the Guard, Rock 'n' Roll or and Jack the Ripper
At the Tower of London, walk on the old cobbles laid in some of the roads, take a virtual tour of the Medieval Palace, and access the Jewel House and the Crown Jewels, some of the most valued treasures in the country!
- 24h Access to the Hop-on, Hop-off buses (Blue, Red, and Yellow routes)
- Hop-on, Hop-off Thames river cruise pass
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper, Rock 'n' Roll)
- Access to the Tower of London
On your first Original Tour bus, exchange your smartphone voucher for your bus pass and the attraction ticket.
The main departure point is in Coventry Street/Piccadilly Circus, but you can board the bus at any stop on the route.
- There are ecurity checks, which may cause slight delays
- The last Yeoman Warden Tour in the Tower of London is at 14:30 (winter)/15:30 (summer)
Tower of London
- 1 Mar-31 Oct: Tue-Sat 9:00-17:30, Sun & Mon 10:00-17:30
- 1 Nov-28 Feb: Tue-Sat 9:00-16:30, Sun & Mon 10:00-16:30
- Last entry 30 min before closing
- Getting There: Yellow Line, Tower Hill
- Entry on the same day as the bus tour or up to 7 days after
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Kray Twins were famously imprisoned in the Tower of London for a few days in 1952, after dodging national military service. They were among the last 'real' prisoners ever held there.