Tickets for Hop-on-Hop-off City Cruise London 24H
A tour of London's best sites - by Thames boat!
- Listen to an expert guide and live commentary as you meander merrily along the Thames
- Hop on and off the cruise as often as you fancy, over the course of a full 24 hours. So plenty of time to explore the sights, and cruise up and down London's famous waterway
- Take in some of London’s most famous monuments away from the hustle and bustle of the hoi polloi
Grab this ticket and get 24 hours to cruise up and down London's famous Thames which runs the length of the city. The boats depart every 30 minutes, every day of the week, from four different piers: Westminster, the London Eye, the Tower of London and Greenwich. So rather than a one-time boat ride, you can treat the cruise as your main transport method. Like the tube, but with waaaaay better views.
Navigating London's web of tubes and buses can be a complicated ordeal. This ticket, on the other hand is easy-peasy. 24 hours of access to a boat ride up and down the Thames? Aye, aye captain!
Any way you organize it, you'll see many fine highlights. Big Ben? Check. The London Eye? Yep. Tower Bridge? Absolutely! Shakespeare’s Globe? That too. In fact, many of London's finest sights are visible from your floating transport.
This 24 hour ticket gives you the opportunity to organize your trip as you see fit. Hop on at Point A, and hop off at Point B to get right to the your priority sights, or ride the whole three-hour tour as you cruise to Greenwich and back.
The boats depart every 30 minutes, each day of the week, from four different piers: Westminster, the London Eye, the Tower of London and Greenwich.
Here are some of the highlights by each stop:
- Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Horse Guards, Cabinet War Rooms
London Eye Pier
- London Eye, London Aquarium, South Bank Centre, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern
- Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- Cutty Sark, World Heritage Centre, Greenwich Park, National Maritime Museum
Don't get us wrong: the tube is a great way to get around London, but it's got nothing on this 24-hour City Cruise along the Thames. You'll love coasting up and down the famous waterway, with a trusty captain, informative commentary, and great views of this picturesque city.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket when boarding.
Good to know
- Westminster Pier: At Westminster Bridge, by the entrance to Westminster station
- London Eye Pier: Near Waterloo station
- Tower Pier: Near Tower Hill station
- Greenwich Pier: Near Cutty Sark DLR station