Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus + River Cruise 24/48H
The best and easier way to see London's highlights
- Save time and money on transport - hop on and off at 80 stops across central London and see Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and more
- Take one or all of 3 free walking tours, plus a free Thames river sightseeing cruise
- Kids get specially designed children’s commentary on the buses, a free fun pack and a quiz book
Hop on and off at 80 bus stops across Central London and see sights like London Bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and more! Your pass is for 24 or 48 hours and includes a free Thames Cruise, several walking tours, and even special fun stuff for kids!
With this easy-peasy smartphone pass you'll get unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off bus across 3 main sightseeing tour routes in luvverly London (that's 80 stops across central London!).
Choose either a 24 or 48-hour pass and see historic landmarks like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, London Bridge, The Tower of London and more!
Prefer the water over land? Hop on a free Thames River sightseeing cruise and see the sparkling skyscrapers from the river.
Keen for more history? Take a free walking tour! Choose between Changing of the Guard (10:00), Rock n Roll (13:00) or Jack the Ripper (15:30), or try them all!
- 3 tour routes (Yellow, Orange and Blue)
- More than 80 hop-on, hop-off stops
- Complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise (24 or 48-hour ticket)
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
- Yellow Route: Live guides and recorded commentaries on alternate buses
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 11 languages on all Blue and Orange routes
- 2 hotel connector services (Purple and Black)
- Show your smartphone ticket to a member of The Original Tour staff to get it scanned
- Once scanned, you'll be given two tickets: one for the Open Top Bus Tour and one for the River Cruise. Please keep them safe, as you will need them throughout your trip
- For subsequent journeys, simply show your Open Top Bus Tour ticket to a member of staff to board the bus
The main departure point is on the corner of Coventry St and Whitcomb St. You can also board the bus at any stop along the three Original Tour routes.
For the river cruise
You can board the cruise at Westminster Pier or Tower Pier. Show your river cruise ticket to the City Cruises' staff to board the boat.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Hop-on Hop-off tour times
- April-Oct: Yellow Route: every 10-15 min from 08:30. Blue Route: every 15-20 min from 08:15
- Nov-Mar: Yellow: every 15-30 min from 08:30. Blue: every 15-30 min from 08:15
- Westminster Pier to Westminster Pier: Every 40 minutes from 10:00 (last departure 19:20)
- Tower Pier to Westminster Pier: Approximately every 35-40 minutes from 10:00 (last departure 18:35)
- Journey time: one way 30-40 minutes
The tour boats are obviously a great way to see the sights and pick up some London trivia, but they're also a great way to escape the city crowds and (with the help of the complimentary wifi) plan your next move!