- Get special access to closed-off areas of an abandoned London tube station under Trafalgar Square
- Find out which movies and TV shows have been filmed in the space since it closed to the public in 1999
- Get a half-price one-day pass to the London Transport Museum to visit within one month of your tour date
London's abandoned tube station at Charing Cross was closed in 1999 when the city extended the Jubilee Line. The eerie space has since become a firefighter's training ground – and also an excellent movie set.
Join this tour and get into London's weird, wacky, and downright scary side in this city attraction that's off the tourist trail. You won't have to worry about rush hour crowds here.
The abandoned spaces of Charing Cross Underground station wind around Nelson's Column beneath the streets of London. You may recognize spots that set the scene for blockbuster movies such as Skyfall and Paddington, and the television series, 24.
See the silent, motionless escalator that's had a makeover – they removed the ledges in the middle to allow James Bond to slide from the top to the bottom! Without the actors, directors, and clapper boards, it's almost apocalyptic down here.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, at the bottom of the stairs at Exit 3 of Charing Cross station
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot!
- Don't forget that you must bring a valid photo ID or passport to join the tour and that the person booking the tickets for your group must be present on the tour
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- LTM reserves the right to make changes to the tour (including cancelling or postponing the tour at short notice) owing to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances and events outside its control
- Admission is at your own risk. LTM and the Authority Group takes no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft to your belongings, except due to LTM's or any member of the Authority Group's negligence
- Tours involve walking (also on uneven surfaces), ascending long stairwells, static escalators, and low lighting conditions. There is no step-free access. You should therefore have an adequate level of fitness and may be refused entry if you appear to not meet this requirement
- Ticket not valid for travel on any part of the London Underground or Transport for London network
- This ticket includes a half-price one-day pass to the London Transport Museum, which you can use within one month of your Charing Cross tour