- Make a Harry Potter fan's day with stories and Harry Potter trivia from a fun London guide
- Stand in the place where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge
- Take a photo at Platform 9¾ and try to make your way to Hogwarts
Summon your owls and broomsticks for a spellbinding tour into the wizarding world of Harry Potter! See film locations like the Leaky Cauldron, the entrance to the Ministry of Magic, the cobblestone streets of Diagon Alley, and Platform 9¾. Watch out for Death Eaters!
Gather your Muggles together for this Harry Potter themed walking tour of London. Your wizardly guide will lead the way through filming locations, from Platform 9¾ in Kings Cross station to Soho and beyond.
Take a walk down the real Diagon Alley and see where Harry buys his first wand.
Stand at the secret wizarding inn known as The Leaky Cauldron, and watch out for Death Eaters on the Millennium Bridge. They were meant to have destroyed it in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince but maybe it got magicked back?
This tour is for every Harry Potter fan, and it brings the magic of London to life, too.
- 2.5-hour walking tour of the Harry Potter film locations with an English-speaking guide
- Visit of the exact locations featured in the Harry Potter movies, including Platform 9¾
- Personal audio guide and headsets enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Transport costs to move between the locations (Travel Card or Oyster Card must be brought)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Please present your smartphone ticket to your guide at the starting point, exit 1 of Westminster Underground Station. Make sure to be on time, latecomers won't be waited for!
- For reduced tickets, you may be asked to show a valid proof of eligibility (ID / student ID)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.