- See London's famous landmarks from the warmth of a river cruise - this is the best way to see London at night
- Enjoy a sparkling wine on arrival, plus half a bottle with your 4-course-dinner of fine food
- Be entertained by top live talent, singing West End hits and classics to get you dancing after dinner, if that's your thing
London comes alive at night and there's no better place to see its sparkling icons than from the Thames. This spectacular evening will be spent in style on a river cruise, including a four-course dinner, sparkling wine on arrival, even more wine with your meal, and live entertainment! This is the way to do the Big Smoke!
Wine, dine and dance the night away with the glittering backdrop of London's famous landmarks behind you. Marvel at Big Ben, watch the London Eye turn and cruise under Tower Bridge in one of the city's top nights out on the Thames.
Once on board you'll be handed a glass of sparkling wine to start your night as you mean to go on. Contemporary hits and West End musical classics will be spilling from the lips of a talented songstress as your waiter serves the starters, and then it's on to three more courses. Come hungry.
The whole meal is delicious and artfully presented. Think Scottish smoked salmon mousse, king prawns with lemon and Mesclun salad, tomato, roast pepper and basil soup, roasted chicken wrapped in parma ham with Dauphinoise potatoes, as you sip your half bottle of wine. Finish it up with something naughty and chocolatey for dessert (Veggie options are available).
This is London for VIPs, and you're invited.
- A three-hour river cruise
- A delicious four-course meal
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Half bottle of wine per guest
- Live performer and dancing till late
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock and hop on board
- Starting time: 19:45
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Any metro to Westminster.
You've never seen London like this, so it's perfect for a special occasion or celebration!