- Take a spin in Europe's highest observation wheel and get a heightened perspective on the British capital
- Count the London landmarks from the comfort of your capsule, from Big Ben to Westminster, and more
- This standard entrance ticket includes access to the 4D cinema that'll prepare you for the thrilling ascent
A stroll along South Bank is always special, but at this time of the year it really lights up. Get in the holiday spirit at the London Eye this Christmas.
Enjoy luminescent views on both sides of the Thames, and take in the spectacle of the Eye covered in thousands of lights.
Putting the "whee!" in cantilevered observation wheel, nothing says iconic fun like the Coca-Cola London Eye. Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, it has whisked over 70 million people into London's iconic skyline.
From first dates and couples saying 'Eye do', to school trips, DJ sets, Hollywood royalty, sports royalty, and actual royalty, these 32 capsules have seen it all. With more visitors than the Pyramids of Giza and the Taj Mahal, you know it's going to be exciting!
The London Eye is the most popular paid attraction in the entire UK. Affording priceless views of Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, and even Windsor Castle on a clear day, it's a quintessential London experience.
Included in this ticket is a revolutionary 4D cinema experience that'll prime your excitement for your upcoming ascent over the skies of London.
So whether you’re a London local, or just visiting, don't settle for just looking at the skyline. Come be part of it.
Go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot and show your smartphone ticket.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Merlin's Magical London Pass
Enjoy 90-day access to five of London's best attractions and save 58%
London Explorer Pass
See the best of London's attractions at your own pace with one smartphone ticket