- Go for a spin (albeit slowly) in Europe's highest observation wheel and get 360° views of London
- Count the London landmarks from the comfort of your capsule, from Big Ben to Westminster, and more
- This ticket includes access to the 4D cinema, a multi-sensory experience incorporating lights, wind, snow, and bubbles – it's the perfect prelude to the main event!
Nothing says iconic like the Coca-Cola London Eye. Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, it has whisked over 70 million people into London's iconic skyline.
From first dates and couples saying 'Eye do', to school trips, DJ sets, Hollywood royalty, sports royalty, and actual royalty, these 32 capsules have seen it all. With more visitors than the Pyramids of Giza and the Taj Mahal, the lines can be long. So, be smart and fast-track your way to the front with this handy ticket!
The London Eye is the most popular paid attraction in the entire UK. Affording priceless views of Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, and even Windsor Castle on a clear day, it's a quintessential London experience.
Included in this ticket is a revolutionary 4D cinema experience that'll prime your excitement for your upcoming ascent into the skies of London.
So whether you’re a London local, or just visiting, don't settle for just looking at the skyline. Come be part of it.
Go to the Fast-Track entrance (F) at your booked timeslot. Please make sure to be on time.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
This is a great thing to do on your first day in the city to orient yourself, or on your last day, so you can still check off the sights you didn't get to see up-close
Coca-Cola London Eye: Standard Entrance
Soar above the rooftops of London on the iconic Coca-Cola London Eye
Merlin's Magical London Pass
Enjoy 90-day access to five of London's best attractions and save 58%
London Explorer Pass
See the best of London's attractions at your own pace with one smartphone ticket