- Take the opportunity to explore one of London's most iconic venues, Kew Gardens, at night
- Wander through the gardens at your leisure as you admire Dale Chihuly's vivid glass artworks
- Enjoy a charming atmosphere created by a regularly rotating set of composers and live musicians
Seattle-based artist, Dale Chihuly, is exhibiting his luminous and original glass artworks in one of London's most beautiful landscapes, Kew Gardens. See his creations light up the night in a mesmeric marriage of art, science, and nature.
Chihuly Nights presents a unique opportunity to stroll through Kew Gardens after the sun has set below London skyline while admiring the works of an iconic and in-demand artist.
Globally renowned for his dazzling coloured glass sculptures, Chihuly's work has been exhibited in hundreds of museums and galleries around the world. As well as glass, the American artist wields paint, charcoal, graphite, neon, ice, and Polyvitro to realise his crystalline vision.
With Kew Gardens as a backdrop, you can immerse yourself in Chihuly's work at night, accompanied by a rotating line up of live musicians, which features, among others, the UK's premier glass harmonica player, Alasdair Malloy.
Explore the vibrant gardens as you've never seen it before while popping into glasshouses and galleries in this age-old English institution. Food and drinks are available at three restaurants – raise a glass to a de-light-ful evening well spent!
- Please present your smartphone ticket at the admissions desk
- Access to the event is only through Victoria Gate, which is the main entry to Kew Gardens, accessed via Kew Road
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket