- Book your early-bird ticket up to five days before you plan to hit the park and get guaranteed entry
- Kids have tons of options, from relaxing rides to interactive rock pools filled with sea creatures, and live shows!
- Hydrate on the go with an all-day refillable drink cup and enjoy soft drinks, water, and more (depending on your chosen ticket option)
It's one of Britain's most popular family-friendly theme parks. With an array of action-packed rides, interesting animals, and live shows, it's no wonder why! Book your early-bird ticket to Chessington World of Adventures (including SEA LIFE Chessington) up to five days before you plan to go for guaranteed entry and no queues!
There are ten themed lands and over 40 rides and attractions in Chessington World of Adventures. Hold on tight for some dizzying twists on rollercoasters like the fang-tastic Vampire and the Dragon's Fury. Or shoot some mummies and scarab beetles on the Tomb Blaster.
At Chessington Zoo, come face to face with over 1,000 exotic animals, including lions, tigers, monkeys, gorillas, penguins, and sea lions. Then spend some time with the ocean dwellers over at SEA LIFE centre's interactive rock pools.
You can join in on daily talks and feeding sessions. Oh, and did we mention there's also a giant glass ocean tunnel you can walk through? Check out the sharks and rays swimming over your head.
With a host of live shows and other entertainment options, plus many eateries throughout the park, it's the perfect day out for the whole family!
New for 2019:
The spellbinding adventure 'Room on the Broom – A Magical Journey' brings to life the much-loved children's story. Walk through the enchanted library, test your skills as a witch, and see if you can find her lost hat, bow, and wand.
Show your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are possible for this ticket