- Visit Stamford Bridge in London's Fulham and watch Chelsea FC (and some other team) in action
- Sing along to famous chants like 'Carefree' and 'Blue Day' as you watch from the stands
- Stamford Bridge is renowned for its electric atmosphere - be a part of it!
Visiting the mighty Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea, is always a special time. But if you can grab tickets and time your visit for two halves of Premiership football, you're guaranteed a full-throated roaring good time. Win or lose, expect top-flight football from some of the most famous and finest turf-kickers in the world. Have a 'Carefree' time!
With these tickets, you can watch Chelsea FC tackle (pun so clearly intended) the opposition on the hallowed home ground of Stamford Bridge. This 40,000-seater is always rocking - even back when silverware was sparse.
Billionaire owner Roman Abramovich has spared little expense in assembling a fierce team of perennial contenders. So the action is always exciting, plus you can expect (or at least hope) for Chelsea to snag 3 points every time they take to the pitch.
Watch them go toe-to-toe with the competition, and shout until you're hoarse. This is football as it was meant to be experienced!
- Paper tickets must be picked up from the Chelsea FC Hospitality Ticket Office from 2.5 hours prior to kick-off – please bring a valid ID
- The Tea Bar opens 3 hours prior to kick off
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: District Line to Fulham Broadway.