Tickets for Chelsea FC: Stamford Bridge Tour + Museum
An authentic match-day experience and the biggest football museum in London
- Get an hour-long guided tour behind the scenes of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea FC
- Tour the tunnel, dressing rooms and press room as you get to know the areas normally reserved for players, management, and officials
- See the Chelsea Museum (also known as the Centenary Museum) - the biggest football museum in London
The famous chants of the Chelsea faithful echo around the stands of Stamford Bridge, as the Blues and their passionate fans fill the stadium with atmosphere. Get the authentic matchday experience and explore the club's rich history with a tour of The Bridge and its museum. It's the closest to the football action you can get without being tackled by a steward!
Since tours of Stamford Bridge began in 1998, The Blues have hit something of a purple patch, winning five Premier Leagues, 6 FA Cups, the UEFA Europa League and, biggest of all, the UEFA Champions League in 2012. Chelsea FC is now arguably one of the biggest clubs in the world and a huge attraction to international visitors in London.
Sneak a peek behind the scenes, and explore areas normally off-limits to fans. Limber up in the home and away dressing rooms, field some questions in the press room, then head down the tunnel towards the dugout with the sowling determination of a special one. You'll also get to check out some of the stands - including Matthew Harding Stand, the former North Stand.
But wait, there's more. Enjoy access to the biggest football museum in London, where the decades of triumph, trophies, and transfers will roll back before your eyes. An encyclopedic guide and brilliant multimedia exhibits in 12 languages will tell the tale of Chelsea's 113 years of success.
- Entrance to the museum
- Guided tour of the stadium
- Lunch at Frankie's Restaurant
- Show your ticket at the desk inside 'Stadium Tours and Museum' and ask when the next tour starts
- You can visit the museum either before or after the guided tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Guided tours of Stamford Bridge depart every hour from 10:00 until 17:00 from June to August (Mon - Sat) and until 16:00 on Sundays. From September, the last tour will be at 15:00. The museum opens daily at 09:30 and closes 1.5 hours after the last tour departs. Tours don't operate on Chelsea FC home match days.