- Show your ticket at the desk inside 'Stadium Tours and Museum' and ask when the next guided tour starts
- Guided tours of Stamford Bridge depart every 20 minutes. Please note that no tours will run during Chelsea FC home match days
- You can visit the museum either before or after the tour
- Please note: You can book the timeslot for your lunch (if selected) upon arrival, when you check in for your tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Take a guided tour behind the scenes of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea FC
- Tour the tunnel, dressing rooms, press room, and areas normally reserved for players, management, and officials
- See the Chelsea Museum (also known as the Centenary Museum) – the biggest football museum in London
The famous chants of Chelsea's faithful echo around the stands of Stamford Bridge, as the Blues and their passionate fans fill the stadium with an unrivalled atmosphere.
Get an authentic match-day experience and explore the club's rich history with a guided tour of The Bridge and its museum. It's the closest to the football action you can get without being tackled by a steward!
Top off your tour with a ticket option that includes a hearty lunch at Frankie's Sports Bar & Grill.
Ever since tours of Stamford Bridge began in 1998, the Blues have hit something of a purple patch, winning five Premier Leagues, six FA Cups, the UEFA Europa League, and, biggest of all, the UEFA Champions League in 2012. Chelsea FC is now perhaps one of the biggest clubs in the world and a huge attraction to international visitors in London.
Go behind the scenes and explore areas normally off-limits to fans. Limber up in the home and away dressing rooms, field some questions in the press room, then head down the tunnel towards the dugout with the sowling determination of the Special One. You'll also get to check out some of the stands – including the 'Matthew Harding Stand', the former North Stand.
But wait, there's more. Enjoy access to the biggest football museum in London, where the decades of triumph, trophies, and transfers will be brought to life before your eyes. An encyclopaedic guide and brilliant multimedia exhibits in 12 languages will tell the tale of Chelsea's 113 years of success.
If you're feeling famished, opt for the combo ticket which includes a two-course lunch suitable for meat-eaters and vegetarians at an authentic Chelsea sports bar, from where countless matches have been watched.
Lunch Menu (if selected):
- Classic burger
- Lemon and parmesan crispy chicken
- Breaded tilapia fillet
- 7" smoked pork hot dog
- Quinoa superfood salad
- Classic Margherita pizza
- The American pizza
- Warm waffle
- 2 scoops of ice cream