- Board the Bustronome restaurant and take an atmospheric sightseeing tour around London
- Eat from a six-course menu, combining the best of English cuisine with a French twist
- Learn about famous London landmarks using the nifty, multi-language Audiopen guides
Love good food? Love sightseeing? Love buses!? A double-decker Bustronome experience lets you combine all three.
Pass iconic London landmarks and savour an Anglo-French dinner in Bustronome's panoramic dining room. Take your pick from a seasonal six-course menu packed with local flavours and opt for a tasty tipple. There's an innovative audio guide on board, which allows you to delve into the history of the Big Smoke as you pass its notable locations: Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral and more!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to check in at least 15 minutes prior to departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Menu (subject to change):
- Duo of smoked fish with beetroot, cucumber pickled, lemon cream
- Cheesecake of goat cheese with garlic rosemary, sun blushed tomato, onion compote, yellow pepper dressing
- Pan fried cod fillet with civet of mussels, purple broccoli, pearl vegetables
- Ballotine of chicken stuffed with fine lamb mousse and tarragon, potatoes fondant, carrots, crushed peas, rich red wine sauce
- White apricot stilton with apple and celery compote, roast figs
- Blackberry & strawberry compote, vanilla ice cream, strawberries and cassis mousse
Vegan Menu (subject to change):
- Grilled courgette stuffed with roast peppers, beetroot, cucumber pickled, sweet pepper chutney, yellow pepper dressing
- Timbale of roasted pumpkin & quinoa, sun-dried tomato, onion compote, yellow pepper dressing
- Roast aubergines with spicy lentils, potatoes, carrots fondant, crushed peas, spicy lentil sauce
- Vegan cheese with apple & celery compote, roast figs
- Sliced fresh fruits