- Stroll through historic Borough Market, London's oldest and biggest food market, with an audio and live guide
- Personal headsets mean you'll never miss a beat while sampling flavours from around the globe (food not incl.)
- Visit Beefeater Gin Distillery and learn the secrets behind the distilling process, then get boozy with a gin tasting
Borough Market is a uniquely London experience. It's the city's most renowned food and drink market. Existence of a market in this spot dates as far back as the 9th century.
This ticket lets you explore the Beefeater Gin Distillery for a taste of Britain's favourite tipple, and sample what Londoners are buying at Borough Market. Check out the Victorian and Art Deco features of the market while feasting on flavours from Sri Lanka to South Tyrol (at your own expense).
Best to come hungry.
- Present your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Southwark Needle Sculpture (see map)
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Please wait at the base of the sculpture
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
As you are standing with your back to London Bridge Station looking over the bridge across the river, the Southwark Needle Sculpture on London Bridge Road is on your right hand side, almost on the bridge itself (just before the steps that lead down to the river).