- Visit over 160 luxury and fashion lifestyle brands, all with massive discounts on retail prices
- Get a free VIP pass for more offers in participating boutiques and enjoy savings of up to 60% on clothing, shoes, sunglasses, bags and more
- Get free WiFi on board the train and return whenever you like - it's just 46 minutes from London Marylebone Station
Bicester Village (pronounced Bister Village) is a UK shopping mecca, where dreams come true in the form of designer handbags, shoes, clothing and more, all at massive discounts! Take the train from London Marylebone Station and get ready for some serious shopping!
When in London, forget cramming yourself on the tube and squeezing down Oxford Street. It's easier, cheaper and way more fun to take the train to Bicester Village.
This shopping haven boasts over 160 designer outlets, all with up to 60% off regular prices. 6.6m visitors dropped in last year - a similar figure to the numbers who visited the British Museum. (Yes, it's that popular!)
Your free VIP Pass offers unbeatable value on top brands at participating boutiques and you’ll have a fully flexible return train. So, shop till you drop and then simply choose when you want to head back to Ye Olde London Town.
Better still, non-EU residents can take advantage of being able to claim back the 20% VAT (sales tax).
- Meet your Evan Evans Representative outside the WHSmith shop, within the concourse, at Marylebone Station and show your smartphone ticket
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot (and not later than 09:45) so that you won't miss your train at 10:06
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket