- Join a guide and a group for a full-day bus (and slight walking) tour of British history
- See Neolithic monoliths, learn about Britain's Roman past, see Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs
- Enjoy a traditional cream tea by the River Avon with endless lashings of jam – it's as British as you can get
Enjoy a cream tea in Bath – not to be confused with in the bath! This tour is designed to get you right to the heart of what makes Britain...well, Britain.
Visit two UNESCO sites and get to know 5,000 years of history, from the ancient Neolithic Avebury Stone Circle to the stunning 13th-century English village of Lacock. Learn about Bath's Roman history and end the day with cream tea and scrumptious scones with lashings of jam by the River Avon.
So British, it hurts.
- Present your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point in London (see map). Please wait just inside the door on the left-hand side!
- For reduced-price tickets, please bring proof of eligibility (ID/student ID)
- Arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure. Departure is at 09:00 and latecomers won't be waited for
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London & River Cruise
Get whisked around London's landmarks and cruise along the Thames
Leeds Castle, Canterbury & Kent: Small-Group Tour
Get the best of Britain on a guided tour of English countryside highlights