Tickets for Arsenal Stadium & Museum: Self-Guided Audio Tour
Visit the Emirates Stadium and go behind the scenes of Arsenal Football Club
- Visit the Directors Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside, and more with a fully-interactive touch screen audio-guide narrated by Arsenal Legend Bob Wilson
- See stats, highlights and never-before-seen footage on your audio guide device, and see amazing exhibits like Jens Lehmann’s Invincibles gloves
- Visit two video theaters and 20 major displays for highlights from Arsenal's formation in 1886 to the present day
If the red and white of Arsenal is running through your veins, take yourself to a Gunner's paradise with a tour of the Emirates Stadium. Take your place in the changing room, stride proudly down the tunnel, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans (or a tense stand-off with Roy Keane!).
A fully-interactive touchscreen audio guide with narration by none other than Arsenal star Bob Wilson will immerse you in an Arsenal adventure through exciting areas like the Director's Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside and more.
Along the way, you can use the audio guide's Shirt Cam and Tour Cam features, which reveal player stats, iconic highlights, and never-before-seen footage, making for the ultimate fan experience.
You can also dive into the club's history at Arsenal Museum, and see the shiny trophy cabinets filled with all the silverware won over the years, plus lots of other exhibits that will leave all gunners fans giddy with pride.
Check out the goalkeeper's gloves worn by Jens Lehmann for every league match of the unbeaten Invincibles season in 2003-04. Ogle Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89 and salute Charlie George's FA Cup Final shirt from 1971.
- Entrance to Arsenal Stadium, including the changing room, players' tunnel, pitchside, and media center
- Entrance to Arsenal Museum
- Audio guide: Full interactive touch screen handsets, available in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, or Japanese
- Tour certificate
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.