Tickets for Arsenal Stadium & Museum: Self-Guided Audio Tour
Visit the Emirates Stadium and go behind the scenes of Arsenal Football Club
- Visit the Directors Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players Tunnel, Pitchside, and more
- Learn the history of the club and get an audio guide narrated by Arsenal Legend Bob Wilson
- Visit two video theaters and 20 major displays for highlights from Arsenal's formation in 1886 to the present day
Here's a new London goal for you. Book a behind-the-scenes tour of Emirates Stadium and see where your favorite team (?) prepares for victory (they hope!). Listen to legendary Arsenal keeper Bob Wilson recount match memories with your audio guide accompaniment, and see amazing Arsenal items in the museum!
Your audio tour for this Arsenal-inspired adventure kicks off with narration by none other than Arsenal legend Bob Wilson.
He'll walk you through exciting areas like the Directors Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players Tunnel, Pitchside and more. You'll never look at a professional football stadium the same way again!
Step inside the Arsenal Museum at Emirates Stadium, learn the history of the club, and see loads of cool footy-related items like Jens Lehmann's goalkeeper gloves, Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89, and Charlie George's FA Final Cup shirt from 1971. Then check out 20 displays showing highlights from Arsenal's formation in 1886 to the present day.
It's a football-filled day no fan will forget!
- Entrance to Arsenal Stadium
- Entrance to Arsenal Museum
- Audio guide in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, or Japanese
- Tour certificate
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro to Arsenal Station + a 3-minute walk, to Finsbury Park Station + a 10-minute walk, or to Highbury & Islington Station + a 10-minute walk