- Visit the Director's Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside, and more with a fully interactive touchscreen audio guide
- Experience the feeling of chanting along with 60,000 other fans on matchday, and imagine yourself leading the team onto the pitch with the new 360° matchday and mascot footage
- Choose from tour commentaries narrated by Arsenal legends Charlie George, Lee Dixon, or Nigel Mitchell – the club’s pitch-side presenter of The Emirates' matchday show
If the red and white of Arsenal is running through your veins, or you're just a football fan with a passion for the beautiful game, take yourself to a Gunner's paradise with a tour of the Emirates Stadium. Take your place in the changing room, stride proudly down the tunnel, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans (or a tense stand-off with Roy Keane!).
A fully-interactive touchscreen audio guide will immerse you in an Arsenal adventure through exciting areas, like the Director's Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside and more.
Along the way, use the audio guide's Shirt Cam and Tour Cam features and find out player stats, iconic highlights, and never-before-seen footage. It's the ultimate experience for football fanatics.
You can also dive into the club's history at the stadium's museum, and see the shiny trophy cabinets filled with all the silverware won over the years.
Check out the goalkeeper's gloves worn by Jens Lehmann for every league match of the unbeaten Invincibles season in 2003-04. Ogle Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89 and salute Charlie George's FA Cup Final shirt from 1971.
Whether you enter The Emirates as a diehard Gooner, a rival fan, or a neutral soccerholic, you're bound to leave with a newfound love for the red and white of North London.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket