Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Get 24 hours to soak up all the highlights of this Tuscan paradise!
- Buses run every hour along the 10-stop route, so you'll get to see the central piazza, the Venetian Quarter, two Medici fortresses, and the waterfront (and everything in-between!)
- The five-language audio guide is full of cool facts and stories, while the included app is packed with walking tours, dining recommendations and city trivia
This hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour whisks you to all the cultural and historical highlights of this Tuscan port-city paradise. See city highlights like the Venetian Quarter, Livorno Aquarium, the Giovanni Fattori Museum, Central Market Hall and more! Enjoy the multi-language audioguide as you ride past city highlights and take in breathtaking coastal views. Bellissimo!
The 24-hour all-access bus pass makes it easy to see the best of this Ligurian coastal city.
It couldn't be easier – just wait for the next bus, show your smartphone ticket to the driver and climb aboard. See something you fancy? Just hop-off and explore to your heart's content. Had your fill? Hop back on and keep the adventure going!
Buses run every hour, so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride, and the 10-stop route takes you from the central piazza, through the canals of the Venitian Quarter, round two Medici fortresses, and onto the waterfront, where you'll see the Terrazza Mascagni, Amedeo Modigliani's birthplace, and the giant covered market.
Brush up on your Tuscan history with the five-language audio guide and take your sightseeing to the next level with the included app – packed with walking tours, dining recommendations and city trivia.
Stops (Opening Hours are subject to change. One full loop takes about 1 hour)
- 1) Capolinea Channel Boat Tours (Via Cogorano)
- 2) Quartiere Venezia (Piazza dei Domenicani)
- 3) Livorno Aquarium (open Tue-Sun, 10:00-18:00)
- 4) Baracchina Rossa (Via Italie)
- 5) Montenero Sanctuary (Santuario di Montenero, Piazza delle Carozze)
- 6) Giovanni Fattori Museum (open Tue-Sun 10:00-13:00 & 16:00-19:00)
- 7) Natural History Museum (Museo di Storia Naturale del Mediterraneo), open Tue/Thu/Sat 09:00-19:00, Wed-Fri 09:00-13:00, Sun 15:00-19:00
- 8) Birthplace of Amedeo Modigliani, open 1 April - 31 October: Mon-Sun 10:30-12:30
- 9) Central Food Market (Mercato Centrale), Mon-Sat 07:00-13:30
- 10) Fortezza Nuova (public park)
A fantastic ride, passing on the bridges that overlook the canals and reaching the sanctuary of Montenero.
With the same bus ticket you can get free to the sanctuary with the funicular and get a discount for boat rides that I recommend to better admire the Venezia Nuova district and the largest bridge square in Europe: Piazza della Repubblica.